Due to technical difficulties, an audio (MP3) file is not available; BUT to you can go to our Facebook Live presentation at … https://www.facebook.com/afcog.org/ …. Listen to the whole video or go forward to the message. Have a blessed week – God loves you and so do we.
WALK ON WATER (The Noah Navigation): Gen | Chapters 5-9
A Sunday school teacher asked a class if Noah fished from the ARK. A little boy raised his hand and said, “How could he? He only had two worms.”
- Staying above life’s storms is at times a matter of advance preparation.
- Storms do not leave you where it picked you up. It will move you from point A to B, in a boat, not bare feet.
- Storm survival skill are not just for you, but others too.
- God does not always make sense.
- Be prepared by seeing
- Be prepared by listening … In the 1st year a husband speaks, the wife listens. In the 2nd year of marriage, the wife speaks, the husband listens. In the 3rd year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
- Be prepared by obeying.
- Be prepared by building.
- Be prepared by focusing on the goal vs peers.
- Be prepared by bringing everyone you can.
- Be prepared for arrival by looking for symbols and signals of life. Noah looked to the sky, not the waters.
- When you see land, land your boat.
- Build an altar of sacrifice and praise.
Be Lifted Up – Storms move you from point A – B. The storm moved Noah from the valley to the mountaintop. From there, you can see the full expanse of God’s provision and protection.