Walk On Water (The Abraham Advancement): Genesis | Chapters 11 – 25
- It’s called walking – not standing
- Walking on water will take you out of your comfort zone.
- Walking on water may make you fear for your life.
- Storms may be punishing, but they are not punishment.
- Storms reveal our inability and God’s ability.
- Walking mean that when God say get up and go, He can turn to Jesus and say you got up and went
- Walking on water means you will travel with some people you will will feel like you should have left behind (Lot).
- Walking on water will take you into some battles; it is not a playground, it is a battleground of the mind, body and culture.
- Walking means walking in faith that what God told you to do is right (Eve/Sarah).
- What name did God give you? Exalted Father vs Father of Many Nations. Who you are when you start out is not who you will be when you end up. Who you are now is just a shadow of whom God will make you.
Why are you thankful today – with Thanksgiving a few days away? Family – Job – Health – Money? Are you thankful for reconciliation with your Heavenly Father? Are you thankful for love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, power to endure suffering and a quality reflection of Jesus’ Holy Spirit in you?